A little afternoon distraction a la Courtney…
1. What are the last 3 things you purchased?
* a blue maxi dress in Newport that feels like jammies.
* an excellent knockoff of the Van Cleef and Arpels Alhambra necklace.
* gas. ouch.
2. What are the last 3 songs you downloaded?
* the new Coldplay album, so I can sing along at the concert in August.
* the Dirty Dancing soundtrack (how have I gone so many years without it since I trashed my cassette of it?)
* Spell by Marie Digby.
3. Where were the last 3 places you visited?
* Newport, RI
* Los Angeles, CA
* Middle-of-Nowhere, Idaho
4. What are your 3 favorite movies?
* The Notebook (go ahead, make fun)
* Anchorman (my dog is named after Baxter Burgundy- my little gentleman friend).
* Breakfast at Tiffany’s
5. What are your 3 favorite possessions?
* my wedding rings
* BAXTER! (is he a possession? I did buy him…)
* my computer.
6. What 3 things can you not live without?
• television and magazines.
• my computer.
• Andy and Baxter.
7. What would be your 3 wishes?
* Finding inner peace, whatever that is.
* To buy my dad a dream plot of land for a beach house.
* For everyone I love to have good health forever.
8. What are 3 things you have not done yet?
* give birth.
* renovate an old home.
* get published (a project, article or book…)
10. What 3 celebrities would you want to hang out with the most?
* Jake Gyllenhaal.
* Gwyneth Paltrow (at her Hampton’s house).
* Audrey Hepburn or Jackie O. It’s a toss up.
11. Name 3 things that freak you out.
* everything on WebMD.
* seeds in oranges– uggggghhhh. Gross.
* time passing so fast.
12. If you could describe yourself in 3 words, what would they be?
* funny (I hope. Or else people are laughing AT me.)
13. Name 3 unusual things you are good at.
* putting things together (rooms, outfits…)
* knowing useless information about celebrities and their offspring or pets.
* mini golf.
15. What 3 bloggers would you like tag?
If anyone wants to do it, leave a comment and we’ll check it out. :)