So my bedroom is at a stand still- and I need a few more things (big ticket things, actually) to make it feel DONE done. As it is now:
I still like the bed, bedding and side tables but need to replace my dresser and find some art that will work with our low ceilings. And although the rug is new, it shed SO MUCH we need to get rid of it or move it. Here is what I’d love to do to make this space feel luxurious and calming:
1. I want to frame two chinoiserie panels and hang them behind each nightstand- they’ll reach right up to the ceiling!
2. I’d LOVE a pair fo these Bunny Williams Beeline lamps because they add a touch of modernity and mix metals which will blend the nickel nailheads on the headboard with other gold accents in the space.
3. Maybe hand three of these very small sunbursts in a cluster above the bed?
4. A chair in the corner with interesting lines like this Kristin Drohan Collection one.
5. Add some natural/grey roman shades layered under the silk drapes.
6. LOTS of yummy candles- this lavender one is best for bedrooms because it’s calming.
7. I’d DIE for this overdyed rug in the palest pinky coral to compliment my lumbar pillow.
8. FINALLY a new dresser, I love this one so much. So sick of having an old dresser with drawers that won’t shut and hardware that keeps falling off!