There is nothing more refreshing, inspiring and happy than early fall in New England. I think we have this kind of amazing season to make up for the bitter and horrible winters we get. But I’ll take it. Fall is my most favorite season by miles. It makes me want to bake pumpkin flavored things, plant gorgeous window boxes, make fires and drink lattes. It also inspired me interiors wise as well! As I’ve said before, I love a little rustic modern room and right now want to fill my house with velvet, faux fur and jute! Here’s a make believe family room set up I pulled together based on my fall-centric mood!
See links for everything after the jump!
1. Benjamin Moore’s Ashwood Moss is a dark grey with the tiniest hint of green. Moody and earthy.
2. I adore these convex mirrors from Ballard Designs. Especially in a group.
3. Love Lindsay Adleman’s fixtures? Well these are a tiny fraction of the cost with a similar look.
4. I want to add this gorgeous pitcher to my china cabinet. I’d use it for flowers AND serving.
5. These Canvas wine glasses are perfectly timeless and sturdy for all that fall red wine drinking we all do. :)
6. A leather Chesterfield sofa only gets better with time. And snuggles.
7. A sleek wood farm table. Simple is sometimes best.
8. I got these Moroccan wedding blanket pillows for my new bedroom.
9. I love terrariums on coffee tables- greenery that lasts!
10. BEST. CANDLE. EVER. I just bought the Jo Malone Wood Sage and Sea Salt candle and am SOOOO IN LOVE. I also bought the cologne spray too- I want to bathe in it. Smells like fall in Nantucket (which is where I’m heading tomorrow)!
11. How comfy and stylish are these striped slipcoverd swivel chairs from Jayson Home??
12. Also from Jayson Home, these upholstered dining chairs are vintage chic at it’s best- with brass nailheads and grey linen and wood I can’t get enough.
13. A faux fur blanket is essential for fall decor.
14. This coffee table is modern and rustic at the same time.
15. This Pottery Barn rug combines wool and jute for a great natural dose of texture.
16. I am so into this new line of dinnerware from Canvas with the thick handpainted gold rim! Perfect to match with other china!
17. How modern-adorable is this wood storage unit???
18. A dose of modern art to mix up the more traditional decor.
19. E Rug Gallery has an amazing selection of antique overdyes like this emerald one. Layer the smaller sizes over the jute rug.
20. A modern classic floor lamp from West Elm.