Next up in my gift guide series is gifts for the home! Hope you find some ideas from this selection! Up next is Under $100, Stocking Stuffers and my own wish list!
1. A little brass bar cart is sure to thrill ANY gal (or guy- if there’s scotch atop it). And it’s only $129!
3. A gorgeous pyrite bottle stopper paired with a favorite bottle of wine is the perfect gift!
4. Tie a festive bow around the stem of this topiary and gift it to just about anyone! So much better than flowers since they last so long!
5. A drop dead gorgeous vase anyone would love to have!
6. This classic check throw is a wonderful gift for the cozy home.
7. I have had my eye on this amazing photograph styled by the famed florist Amy Merrick- a wonderful gift for the nature lover.
8. For the hostess, this set of gold servers is perfection and $75.
9. A beautiful boxwood wreath (add a bow in a color and print that coordinates with their front door) is an easy, beautiful gift.
10. This beautiful serving bowl is under $25!
11. A drop dead cool painted lamp (available is TONS of colors) is a luxe gift for the decor obsessed.
12. This modern little agate box is perfect for someone’s desk or vanity.
13. You know I have to tell you that my book makes the BEST gift, right??
14. For the shelter magazine obsessed person who is dying for a Moroccan wedding blanket but can’t spend the dough, this version is affordable and would look good in any style home!
15. This marble cheese tray is wonderful- I have one like it and love it.
16. For the classic gal, this tiny traditional print ginger jar is perfect to hold change, jewelry and serves as a vase without the top on! I love it!
17. For the urban dweller who loves the outdoors, this grass printed picnic blanket is funny and useful.
18. The beach-lover (or beach house owner) would welcome this modern sculptural coral accent for a bookshelf or mantle.
20. This Moscow Mule gift box is perfect for the cocktail lover.
21. This beautiful grey and gold recipe binder is great for the cook in your life to corral all those recipe tear-outs found in magazines!
22. This copper mirrored tray is super glamorous and would add sparkly to any home.