When working with our clients, we have a key “library” of online retailers we like to source from. Some are very affordable, others a little more expensive, but all offering a wide variety of styles we mix and match to create custom looks for each space we work on. One of our most consistent sources is Williams-Sonoma Home. Higher-end than company siblings Pottery Barn and West Elm, this resource is wonderful for all traditional-meets-modern pieces that will last the test of time (both in style and quality). Their styled spaces online are fantastic for inspiration too. So I was psyched when they asked to partner with me to show off my most favorite selections-from cashmere throws to canopy beds! Plus right now they are offering 20% off bedding and bath and a clearance sale with up to 75% off.
1. A gorgeous English roll arm sofa available in many fabrics.
3. Gorgeous French inspired bistro chairs in black and white.
4. Classic baskets great for storing lots of stuff.
5. I adore this large blue and white vase– reminds me of the one I have on my buffet I’m obsessed with. It makes the simplest arrangement of flowers look stunning.
6. A small ottoman covered in Scalamandre’s tiger velvet. Also available in a pillow!
7. Large brass pendants look amazing over a very large island or a single on over a small kitchen table.
8. Funky brass book ends dress up any bookshelf.
9. Amazingly soft and cuddly cashmere throw in a variety of colors- I have one on my sofa and it’s such a luxury. Great gift too.
10. This linen and nailhead bedside table works perfectly with metal and wood framed beds. Modern but classic!
12. I always love accessorizing tabletops and mantles with tall horns like this one!
13. An amazing faded Persian-style rug. So gorgeous!
14. This wood canopy bed reminds me of my own (minus the upholstered headboard!)
15. I just love using these sconces next to beds, I used these in chrome in my now guest room!
16. A metallic splattered cowhide pillow adds a bit of texture and shine to any chair.
17. This emerald vase contributes a nice jolt of color to a neutral space- in a small way (for those who need to dip their toe into color!)
18. LOVE this abstract print! LOVE!
19. These super tall brass lamps would look stunning next to a bed with a tall headboard!
20. A delightfully rustic take on the popular sunburst mirror.
21. I love the print on this lumbar pillow.
22. A small horn container is perfect for a bedside table, mantle, side table… anywhere!
23. At one point I had a pair of these Greek Key embroidered shams on my bed and I LOVED them. So glad they are back!
24. The black and gold combo on this nightstand is gorgeous- I also love the hardware.
25. This taupe zebra printed cowhide is more subtle than the black and brown version you see everywhere. Really lovely.
27. The subtle pattern on this lamp is so gorgeous- love the silhouette as well.
28. Matte brass curtain rods are hard to find these days- they have many finial styles available.
29. A burled wood coffee table is modern, classic and clean when paired with more ornate upholstery and details.
SHOP THE POST: