My little vacation to Round Hill in Jamaica could not be coming at a better time seeing as it’s -237 degrees in Boston right now! Even though I’m as a pale as a ghost and not to jazzed about getting into a bikini right about now, I don’t care because JAMAICA!!!! :)
Here are some of the resort-wear goodies I’m packing up (along with a few new favorite beauty finds!)
1. A gorgeous embroidered cover-up, perfect for going from beach to lunch!
2. Big, glamorous sunnies.
3. A patterned, fun one-piece for the first day or two of laying out (for sun protection and ego protection).
4. I bought this DVF dress the second I saw it- the bold pattern is perfect for Jamaica (and it looks so good with great tan leather sandals!)
5. Bold, fun earrings– love the turquoise.
6. I am currently OBSESSED with this Dr. Perricone No Blush Blush. It gives the perfect flush of natural color- last better than cream but easier to blend then a stain. Plus it has SPF. I loooooooove and I hear the No Foundation Foundation Serum is amazing, so I ordered it too!
7. My other new favorite- Dr. Jart Premium BB Cream. It makes my skin glowy, moisturized and lightly blends flaws. I use foundation over it on days I feel I look particularly icky, but other days I just use this and concealer! Plus it has SPF 45, perfect to pack for this trip.
9. I’m bring this pretty white top with gold straps to wear once I have a bit of a tan. Great for layering when back home too.
10. A gorgeous long maxi dress. This one has an INCREDIBLE back!
13. I always pack my long tortoise chain link necklace because it goes with everything.
14. A sweater to throw on at night of it gets chilly- this olive shade looks amazing with white denim and tan leather sandals.
15. A woven sun hat because these days protecting my skin is more important than getting tan (that’s what #16 is for!)
16. Bobbi Brown bronzer– I like this in Aruba or Telluride.
17. These leather and woven wedge espadrilles are comfortable but give some height. This style of sandal is going to be a staple in the spring.
18. Kiehl’s sunscreen!!! Lots of it!
I’ll still be posting next week, don’t worry. :) Happy weekend everyone!