It feels a little like summer already (what happened to mild springs? I know I had them as a kid…) But I welcome the warmer weather and with that some new clothes and accessories! Here are some of my current faves for summer-
1. I love these turkish towels for picnics, the beach and in a snap- a sarong or scarf!
2. Bold print bikinis like this one from J.Crew.
3. I LOVE these dresses from Persifor- and am ordering this version now! They are made of this stretchy almost bathing suit like fabric that keeps you cool in hot weather, never clings and is such a flattering cut (and great for ladies with a little extra in the belly right now!)
4. Adore these giant tassel earrings– a perfect way to dress up a simple summer dress or jeans and a tank!
5. I just picked these jeweled sandals in New York this week, and they were on sale! Jeweled flats are all the rage this season.
6. A fun stripe and pom pom raffia clutch.
7. A floppy sun hat perfect for keeping those damaging rays off your face at the beach.
9. Big sunnies– obviously.
11. An awesome and simple white dress that can take you absolutely anywhere this summer- the beach,drinks, dinner…(and it’s on sale!)
12. A lightweight scarf to pair with dresses and tanks.