Life gets crazy sometimes, leaving you feeling occasionally unprepared for situations like, say….Mother’s Day this Sunday? I managed to think ahead this year, but in case you are empty handed three days prior- here are some gifts ideas available at retail stores that you can run out and pick up.
3. Olive & Cocoa has the BEST flowers- I love their wooden boxes as vases. And they overnight. So unique and waaaaaaaaaaay better than grabbing a mixed bouquet at the grocery store.
4. For the new mom, I adore these Chew Beads necklaces now available at Target. SO genius for those little ones who just love to chew on your nice jewelry. :)
5. This little notebook to keep her ideas and tasks all in one spot- with the apt label “The Boss”.
6. This Gap bag looks a whole lot like the very popular Mas gavriel ones for far more.
7. A fantastic digital SLR camera for her to capture anything she sees- her kids or grandkids, inspiration, projects…
8. Some great books- The Nightingale for the woman who loves literature, Bunny Williams new garden book for the mom with a green thumb, and one of the most popular books right now about how organization and de-cluttering changes your life.
9. I love this soap and I’m so happy they now make the scent into a candle. Great for by the bath! Pair it with the below for a mini spa-day.
10. Who doesn’t like a little anti-aging??? I actually just ordered this Tata Harper set because I’ve heard such good things about these products!
11. Buy an adorable picnic basket (complete with wine compartment, of course) and fill it with goodies and surprise her with a picnic!
12. Does mom like wine? Pair a great bottle of rose with this little cork and opener set from the new Lilly Pulitzer for Target line.
13. Maybe she’s trying to turn over a new leaf fitness wise? This Tory Burch Fitbit wrap bracelet is SO cute!
14. A soft pretty scarf in a springy shade.
And if you happen to be local to Boston, our favorite home store Hudson in the South End is running a Mother’s Day special and offering 20% off all home accessories now until Sunday! They also have a whole new spring set-up int he shop so go check it out!