Some of these items are specifically for those who are pregnant too, some are just plain awesome for anyone! Here are the things I’ve been obsessed with as of late:
2. I got a sample of this Kerastase Wave/ Texture spray at the salon and LOVE it. Creates waves without drying out the. Since I never dry my hair in the summer, I air dry it with this stuff every day.
3. My Spidey sense of smell right now has turned me off from many products, but I can not get enough of my favorite summer scent from Hermes.
4. I’ve tried a lot of maternity jeans, but my favorites are actually from H&M, not fancy brands!
5. Since coffee still isn’t appealing (and the smell used to make be dry heave int he first trimester) I’ve become hooked on Starbucks Green Tea Lemonades (ask for it unsweetened!) YUM.
6. I’ve been keeping outfits simple and statement jewelry has been key to keeping things interesting- currently lusting after this Holst + Lee necklace. Paired with a black tank, jeans and gold sandals– BOOM, perfect.
7. This is TMI, but guys- I have gone up FOUR cup sizes since getting pregnant. It’s terrifying. Thank goodness for Lululemon’s Tata Tamer II bra. I barely can squeeze into the largest size but it really does it’s job and gives you a good shape!
8. My other MUST MUST have for pregnant ladies who need workout gear- these Old Navy tanks. Perfection!!! I ordered three and they will be the only things I wear to work out this whole 9 months.
9. How I’ve never found this most perfect lip gloss color before I don’t know, but Bobbi Brown Gloss in Nude is my new staple.
10. When I want to look a little dressy but can’t muster putting on delicate gold heels, skinny strapped gold gladiators like these (I got some from J.Crew that sold out) are perfect with summer dresses!
11. New favorite blush- Nars Mata Hari. It’s bright so you only need a dusting, but creates a “just off the ski slopes” flush- espeically on skin that has a little tan.
14. OK, I’ve blogged about this Shamanuti cleanser a few times and have used it for the last two years. A couple months into pregnancy I notices breakoouts on my chest and back and nothign was getting rid of it- but my face was perfectly clear- so I used my Shamanuti on a loofah on my body and POOF, a week later all gone. This stuff WORKS.