Since I was pregnant all last spring/summer I didn’t get to buy anything amazing that I can wear again this season- so it’s time to add new, fun springy items to my closet (which I currently wouldn’t mind lighting on fire). So here’s what’s on my radar right now to pick up- a whole lot of red, white blue and linen!
- I love this lace up neck blouse with white jeans and leather slides. Also dig the dress version.
- Big tassel earrings that would set off a light tan quite nicely.
- Leather slides like these are THE shoe of the season for comfort and style.
- My favorite Racer jean from Citizens. I need yet another pair.
- A classic white sundress never hurt nobody.
- This bright off the shoulder blouse would be such a happy piece for a hot, sunny day with white jeans (everything looks good with white jeans…)
- I have a much loved camel and white striped J.Crew tee that is four years old that now has holes in it I’ve worn it so much. Finally they made one again!
- Every spring I get a fresh pair of my favorite Converse Shoreline slip-ons!
- This gingham suit is bananas. Also loving this striped one.
- Another off the shoulder top- this one with a boho feel.
- Wide leg white jeans are a necessity.
- These suede lace up wedges are the perfect height for comfort and a bit of lift!
- I already bought the shirt version of this beach coverup I love the print so much!
- An adorable swingy sundress.
- I’d pair this linen blazer with a white silk cami and my favorite jeans and the suede wedges for a perfect work day look.
- Kind of obsessed with this Tory dress.
- A big raffia tote perfect for containing my crap and Henry’s diapering necessities (and toys. and bibs. and bottles.)
- The perfect suede espadrille wedge for dresses. LOVE.
And in closing- everyone go take a bubble bath and sing along to KISS by Prince in honor of the passing of one of our time’s greatest artists. All the sounds of my childhood are leaving us and it makes me so sad….