I am packing up this morning to jet over to Nantucket (a.k.a. my happy place) with a bunch of girlfriends for the Nantucket Wine Fest! I could not be more excited (and yet will probably ugly cry over missing my tiny Henry numerous times). But momma NEEDS this and I am so excited. I’m packing a mix of things, mostly blue, white and red, and a mix of preppy and…PREPPY, because it’s Nantucket y’all. But these items would work just about anywhere.
1. This tee is very French girl meets New England prep.
3. I LOVE these earrings, just bought them.
4. Yup, more tassels! A necklace to pop on with anything.
5. Love this bohemian blouse.
6. A classic Barbour jacket for when it gets rainy on Sunday!
7. A simple cream sweater (great with white jeans!)
8. A cute but classic clutch (say that five time fast).
10. This skirt is adorable with a fitted white tee and jean jacket. In my bag!
11. Such a cute little dress.
14. I just posted these sandals last Friday, but since then I’ve gotten them and I LOOOOOOVE. So comfy and cute!
15. An eyelet off the shoulder top, perfectly awesome with the distressed denim
16. My favorite sunnies.