Before we know it, it’s going to be time to go to holiday parties. How is time moving at warp speed this year??? To avoid the last minute shopping trip (which inevitably leaves you will a closet full of items you only SORT of like because you just wanted something “new” to wear) I put together a bunch of gorgeous holiday party outfits from Nordstrom to help you plan ahead and think about what kind of look you want for whatever gathering you need to attend. From super fancy to my favorite fancy-casual blend, you’re sure to find something fab to add to your closet. CLICK ITEMS FOR LINKS!
Not Your Basic Black
- I love this mix of a cozy sweater and faux leather leggings (from Spanx- guaranteed to suck everything in!) with a giant statement earring.
- I am OBSESSED with this Milly dress– so classic and old school femme! Pair it with an awesome ankle-wrap sandal and bold red pedicure!
- I wore my black jumpsuit to death to holiday parties, and this one would look so awesome with a patterned heel and deep green moto jacket.
Champagne + Shimmer
- This gold lace long sleeve dress is EVERYTHING. Stay warm with a long wine colored wool coat and simple heels and earrings (big jewelry and busy shoes would be overkill with a dress like this!)
- This rose gold silk skirt would look incredible with a cropped sweater and fun sparkly studs. Kinda obsessed with this look, to be honest.
- There isn’t much I love better for a casual holiday party than a metallic top paired with jeans and killer heels! Top with a faux fur vest for texture (and warmth).
** This post was sponsored by Nordstrom. All selections and opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting those companies that continue to make EOS a possiblity.