I know that most people are sad it’s already August, but I for one am not. BRING ON FALL. Like, I cannot wait to be buying sweaters and boots and yummy layers for fall temperatures. Humidity and I do not get along.
While it may feel too warm to go as far as buy sweaters and coats, bags are another thing. A good fall bag (or two) will get you far (and is something you can carry now for the most part, because instant gratification is where it’s at, right?)
Trends for fall bags seem to be in line with the thinking that simplicity is key, which I love. Specific things to look for:
- suede and leather mixed textures
- rich jewel tones like olive (the new neutral), navy and oxblood
- Structured totes and lady-like silhouettes
- Or the extreme opposite of slouchy, unstructured hobos
- TASSELS EVERYWHERE (cue me doing spirit fingers!)
- Unbranded bags- no giant logos or logos-as-pattern
Here is a round up of some bags that fit the bill! Click the images for links!