I’m on a train back from a work trip to NYC and way behind on , well, everything so here’s a quick post sharing some recent finds/purchases of mine/ for my clients that I am just loving…..
- I just got this faux fur blanket for bed and it is THE BEST faux I have ever had. OBSESSED.
- I also got these Juliska mugs and they make me SO happy every time I make coffee in the morning. Perfect size, weight, handle, etc.
- I splurged on two of these Aerin frames for my house and they are like jewelry for my side tables. SO good.
- Sometimes it’s the little things- this spoon rest came back with me from Vermont and its adorable and functional.
- We are using these Bastideaux pillows on a project and I am OBSESSED with this print. OBSESSED.
- Kayce Hughes just did some small commissions for us, but I am loving this guy for myself :)
- I needed toy storage for our new family room but also wanted it to function as secondary seating. Enter this bench from Ballard Designs– well made, offers lots of space for Legos and dinosaurs and a perfect perch for when entertaining. I’m having a custom cushion made for the top.
- After seeing a similar color on my trip to New York at Roman & Williams insanely good Guild shop/restaurant, I’m really wanting to paint a paneled library in a high gloss formula of Ben Moore’s Templeton Gray.
- I picked up a couple of these art stands, so perfect for propping up small paintings or prints on bookshelves or consoles.
- We ordered two of these sculptural Baker beauties for a New York City project and I cannot wait to see them in person. Breathtaking.
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!!