Above: Fresh flowers and pretty books and a candle go a long way, as do small touches like custom shades for your lighting!
Even if your budget isn’t huge, your home can still look super high end by choosing some of the right accents. From small touches like monogrammed linens to bigger ones like art and pillows- here are some awesome finds that will look WAY more expensive than they are and add a touch of grandeur to your home.
- A small vintage Persian rug in place of a bathmat or other small rug upgrades a bathroom quickly.
- These marbled lamps look WAY more expensive than they are.
- Applique monogram handtowels in your powder room feel REAL fancy.
- A big clear vase like this filled with branches clipped from your yard is a instant facelift for a room.
- Old books make a room look interesting and add patina– you can buy them by cover color from this source!
- A replica bust (like the one I have on my bar) adds instant gravitas.
- Matching baskets for storage and decor add texture, which looks higher end.
- A brass floor lamp based on classic styles like this one have a very upscale vibe.
- Colored glassware is a great way to add interest and visual punch to glass cabinets in the kitchen or bar.
- Groupings of antique prints (or replicas of antique prints) framed and hung in a grid. Big impact, small dollars.
- A little blue and white ceramic accent ALWAYS looks great!
- Designer fabric on one side of a pillow like these costs less than matching front to back and gives you a similar impact.
- A singular fancy frame, like this one– which I myself have in my home- really makes a small table or nightstand look more polished.
- I never met a kitchen that wasn’t improved by a rustic wood bowl.
- Can you believe this sconce is under $70?
- This gorgeous gold laurel leaf mirror is on clearance and I LOVE IT.
- This is where I got my custom sconce shade shown above! Such a great way to adda “custom” look without spending tons of money.
- I LOVE these canisters– I have them and have used them on shoots- they look like handmade ceramics and totally upgrade your countertop storage!
- This monogrammed acrylic wine set will make your patio cocktails feel SO much more fancypants.
- Custom monogrammed cocktail napkins are so much nicer than coasters in my opinion.
- I think these vintage bookends would add a lot of great visual texture to bookshelf.
- I saw these pillows at my local OB and was FLOORED by how great they were and how much they looked like much more expensive fabrics I work with!
- Original art will always make your home look more expensive– look for smaller works at antique shops or on sites like Etsy where this one came from!
SHOP THE POST: