This nursery by Dina Bandman Interiors has been allllllllll over Instagram and Pinterest for good reason. It’s INSANELY GOOD. Like, when I saw it I audibly gasped. The lemon wallpaper, the lucite canopy crib… I mean, it’s the stuff of dreams (and very, very large budgets). I love it when showhouse rooms actually look like crazy, jaw dropping dream space rather than the trend of “weird and crazy for shock value”– which has been a trend for a while. It really makes me want to do a showhouse room!
I just adore this whole look– the amazing eye for detail and craftsman ship that went into aligning the wallpaper pattern with the fabric pattern exactly is not lost on my one bit!
Every inch is just so charming.
The closet lined in gingham paper with brass hardware is just to die for.
So I pulled together a more budget friendly version of the nursery in a different colorway for those looking for the over-the-top amazing look for a little less.
Instead of lattice on the ceiling you could do a lattice paper like this one from Thibaut:
And here is the rest of the room:
- In a small room this lemon paper all over would look incredible. In a larger room you could use it just on the crib wall and paint the rest of the room a medium blue.
- Love this Aerin fixture, we’ve used it a few times.
- Everyone has the Melissa & Doug giraffe, so I’m gonna use the cheetah instead!
- I’d trim white blackout drapes in this Schumacher tape.
- Funky yellow sconces to flank the crib.
- Blue gingham crib sheets make me weak in the knees.
- We used this brass canopy crib in a project that will be in book 2- it’s STUNNING.
- Ready made, pinch pleat back tab drapes for a SONG, y’all! Layer over woven woods for a super custom look.
- This dresser with tassel pulls is to die for.
- A yellow and blue vintage rug.
- One of my favorite floor lamps– the curve is just right.
- This handmade rocker is covered in Tibetan lamb fur.
- A cute marble and brass side table to bring some glam in.
- Love this new Serena & Lily pillow.
- In compact rooms (or rooms with small doorways) a rocker may be all that can fit! This one is sleek and modern and come with an ottoman.