Cc: Andrew, Mom, Dad, Secret Admirers
1. DYING for new gold flatware.
2. Have always wanted a copy of this book. Mostly for display.
3. Love these monogrammed night shirts!
4. Adore the fit of the Dream turtleneck— and it’s on SALE now!
5. Can you believe I, of all people, do not own a leopard clutch? I know, it’s ridiculous.
6. Need me some new riding boots.
7. Love the sequin birds on this J.Crew tee. Long story, but reminds me of my maiden name: Tubridy= Two Birdie… nevermind.
8. A big abstract painting for my bedroom.
9. REALLY want a pretty bottle stopper since there is ALWAYS an open bottle of red on our counter.
10. Isn’t this necklace AMAZE? With a simple black dress or top it would make an outfit.
11. I have wanted this lamp FOR-EVER (this probably should be on the next board).
12. My most stylish friend was carrying this tote yesterday on our shoot with a pink monogram added and it is the COOLEST for toting gym stuff around (or samples).
13. Want some big, ridiculous blingy studs in clear or emerald.
14. I need a new weekender bag (because I hate checking my bag)- this one from J. McLaughlin looks really expensive and feels super durable!
1. I saw these Tiffany studs in the catalog and gasped. Something about them is so pretty, funky and simple all at once.
2. These Valentino flats are lady like and bad ass at the same time.
3. CELINE BAG. ALWAYS. FOREVER. Even though it’s SO heavy and would probably cut all circulation off to my arm sending me running for an MRI because I would think I had some horrible ailment thanks to a Web MD self diagnosis. This actually happened to me before and if you didn’t already think I was ridiculous, well…. you’re welcome. (P.S. I would also happily accept the much cheaper Pashli tote, just sayin’)
4. I have decided that the Hermes blanket is akin to asking for a pony your whole childhood. You know it’s probably not going to happen but you keep asking until one day you grow out of it.
5. Goyard wallet (with an added monogram, of course).
6. I miss my green smoothies. I want a Vitamix for my new kitchen, everyone says they are life changing.
7. A Rick Owens leather jacket. This would never come off my body.
8. I super love this Arteriors light for my dining room (maybe, might be too big, not sure). But it’s one of those pieces that makes a room truly special.
9. Cheetah stair runner like this one from an old Domino (side note: Andrew will never allow this). And another puppy (I would name her Jackie O and the world would all be right).
10. LEONTINE LINENS BEDDING. I would die. And my dogs would get it dirty and then I’d lose my mind.
11. This photograph by Lisa Cueman for above my sofa. I am in love with her work and have bought it for a client, but this one has my heart.