Let’s be real, most of us can’t spend a bundle on people this year, so here are some great ideas for under $75!
1. Adorable stack of bracelets in a variety of colors!
2. A classic pair of Staffordshire dogs for someone’s mantle.
3. An adorable color blocked dress for under $25?!
4. A fur trapper hat for him or her- this years hot topper.
5. A little leopard. Come on, you know I had to.
6. Adorable tote with amazing monogram options for under $30.
7. A kit that allows kids to design their own superhero cape. Mine would be Anxiety Girl, for sure.
8. I am in love with me electric wine opener. Get one.
9. I apparently am still asleep, I skipped number 9.
10. Scrape off your windshield in style. There’s even a fur trimmed option.
11. YSL’s big hits in a GORGEOUS clutch! Love!
12. Can’t afford $100 an hour shrink? Try these fill out forms to get all the holiday stress out.
13. Vintage inspired studs.