Happy Fourth of July everyone! The fabulous Tobi Fairley asked Kelley Moore and I to take out little “Runway to Room to Tabletop” series over to her blog on this holiday and use an all-American theme to do it. We chose a look from the Tommy Hilfiger Spring 2011 runway that screams patriotic, classic, born in the USA style. Go to her blog to see the sources and Kelley’s picnic worthy tabletop, but here’s a peek at my guest bedroom/kid’s room….
This week’s look comes from the pages of the J.Crew catalog featuring my favorite-STRIPES! I’m loving this laid back look and check out how Kelley transformed it into a bold patterned tabletop perfect for a dinner party. Black and white, hints of gold and green make for a graphic and funky look. Go check her blog to see how I used this look to inspire a crazy funky powder room- I’m lovin’ it.
1. Velocity Art and Design http://velocityartanddesign.com/
2. Z Gallerie http://www.zgallerie.com/default.aspx?
3. French Bull Dinnerware http://www.frenchbull.com/
4,5,7 Zara Home http://zarahome.com/
6. West Elm http://www.westelm.com/
8. Peir 1 http://peir1.com/
9. Vivre http://www.vivre.com/
Go HERE to see my room!
Here are a few additional stripe items for your home to add a touch of my favorite pattern:
$200 – dwellstudio.com
$2,069 – neimanmarcus.com
$39 – westelm.com
$280 – dwellstudio.com
$235 – calypsostbarth.com
$75 – bloomingdales.com
$178 – alluminare.com
$95 – digsshowroom.com
After a little hiatus, Kelley and I are back at it. And there is no better look for this week of heat and the welcoming of summer than an all white, light Dolce & Gabanna eyelet number! Kelley crafted a super sweet table scape totally perfect for salads and Prosecco with the ladies while I created a guest room using white and blush on her blog. Please go check it out because I am SUPER obsessed with the look I put together! I am craving a super light space and this is a dream look for me. And check out this article in the WSJ about interiors and fashion inspiring each other- their layouts reminded me of this series!
1. Zara Home http://www.zarahome.com/shop/gb/en/zara-home/home
2. Peir 1 http://peir1.com/catalog/browse/0400.dining
3. Bloomingdales http://www1.bloomingdales.com/catalog/index.ognc?CategoryID=20741&PageID=89082658361151
4. Peir 1 http://peir1.com/catalog/browse/0400.dining
5. Arteriors Home http://arteriorshome.com/shop.aspx
6. Peir 1 http://peir1.com/catalog/browse/0400.dining
7. Zara Home http://www.zarahome.com/shop/gb/en/zara-home/home
8. Peir 1 http://peir1.com/catalog/browse/0400.dining
This weeks Runway to Room and Tabletop with Kelley and I is inspired by DKNY’s Spring 2011 ad campaign. I’ve been loving these images and the color combo of camel, navy, red and white for a while and we had fun creating funky but natural looks based on it. Check out Kelley’s blog for my slightly equestrian-chic living room! (Note- room is posted below until Kelley’s blog uploads it!)
Here’s Kelley’s tabletop
Kelley’s blog doesn’t seem to have the room up so I’ll post it here until she posts it!
5 . http://www.etsy.com/listing/43019036/medallion-vintage-scarf-cushion-cover?ref=sr_list_24&ga_search_query=vintage+scarf+pillow&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_facet=handmade
This weeks Runway to Room to Tabletop with the fab Kelley Moore is based on a ferociously chic look from Gucci’s runway. I love this spread, especially that amazingly unique smokey charger and crocodile embossed flatware Kelley sourced!!! Go to Kelley’s blog to see my moody study based on this look!
1. Waterford cut crystal glassware www.macys.com <http://www.macys.com/>
2. Glass charger www.bloomingdales.com <http://www.bloomingdales.com/>
3. www.macys.com <http://www.macys.com/>
4. www.piecesinc.com <http://www.piecesinc.com/>
5. Assorted red flowers
6. Chilewich place mats via www.surlatable.com <http://www.surlatable.com/>
7. Tray www.arteriorshome.com <http://www.arteriorshome.com/>
8. www.macys.com <http://www.macys.com/>
9. www.jaysonhomeandgarden.com <http://www.jaysonhomeandgarden.com/>